BMA-931 Biopotential Amplifier
For Biopotential Signals Such As ECG, EMG, ENG, EGG, etc.
- High Gain to x50,000 (Up to 500,000 With a Head-Stage)
- Balanced Differential Inputs For Low Noise Measurements
- Selectable High-Pass and Low-Pass Corner Frequencies
- Applicable to a Wide Range of Biopotential Measurements (EMG, ECG, EOG, etc.)
- Selectable AC/DC Coupling
|BMA-931||Biopotential amplifier for electrophysiology.||$1225||
Note: Pricing outside the U.S. will be higher to account for shipping, taxes, duty, currency fluctuation, local warranty and technical support in your country.
The BMA-931 is a high performance, low-noise, AC/DC preamplifier. It's well suited for conditioning a variety of biopotential signals, including ECG, EEG, EMG, EGG, ENG, and evoked potentials. The modular design, wide gain range, sharp cutoff bandpass filters, and true DC response make the BMA-931 an excellent choice as a primary recording amplifier Plugging the low-noise ISO-Z isolated head-stage into the BMA-931 makes an ideal combination for recording signals from human subjects. For high-impedance intra-cellular or extra-cellular microelectrode work, just plug the super-Z ultra-high input impedance head-stage into the BMA-931. When isolation or ultra-high input impedance aren't required, the BMA-931 can be used alone for economical performance.
- Input type: differential, balanced to chassis common
- Input range: ±6V
- Input impedance: >109Ω
- Wideband noise (referred to input): <5μV P-P
- Common mode rejection: >110dB @ 60Hz
- Gain range: 50 to 50,000 in 10 steps(2)
- Filter cutoff slope: -12dB/octave
- High frequency filter: 100 to 50,000 Hz in 6 positions
- Low frequency filter: DC to 300 Hz in 6 positions
- Input connector: Amphenol, 7-pin socket
- Output range: ±10V
- Output offset (position) range: ±3V
- Output connector: BNC
- Power requirements: ±12VDC @ 50mA
- Dimensions: 2.75W × 5H × 10D (inches)
(1) The BMA-931 IS NOT to be used for human life support applications.
(2) Gain extended to x500,000 with head-stage.