PM-1000 High Performance Transducer Amplifier
For Pressure and Force Measurements
- Excellent For Pressure and Force Measurements of Any Kind
- Built-In, 6-Position Low-Pass Filter
- 9 Switch-Selectable Gain Ranges
- Built-In, Adjustable Excitation
- Industry Standard Canon WK6-32S Input Connector
|PM-1000||High performance transducer amplifier.||$1125||
Note: Pricing outside the U.S. will be higher to account for shipping, taxes, duty, currency fluctuation, local warranty and technical support in your country.
The PM-1000 is a DC-type bridge amplifier designed for use with most resistive bridge transducers and solid state pressure transducers. When paired with the appropriate transducers, it's ideal for measuring mouth pressure, force, or acceleration. When used with a pneumotach and differential transducer, it can also be used to measure airflow. The PM-1000 can be used as a low drift, differential DC amplifier with a wide gain range. Variable low-pass active filters, including a mean pressure function, allow the frequency response to be tailored to eliminate vibration signals or other noise. Up to six PM-1000 modules can be accommodated in any DI-1000 Series module cage. The PM-1000 IS NOT designed for human-patient-connected (clinical) blood pressure applications.
- Input type: Differential, balanced to chassis common
- Transducer compatibility: Statham, Gould, Grass, etc.
- Common mode rejection: >100dB @ 60Hz
- Input connector: Canon WK6-32S
- Excitation voltage: +4 to +10VDC adjustable
- Balance control: ±0.5, ±0.1, ±0.01VDC, 10-turn (internally selectable ranges)
- Sensitivity: 1mV to 10V full scale, 9 ranges
- Gain attenuator: 15-turn, 0 to x1
- Low pass filter: 6-position
- Filter frequencies: 0.1 (Mean), 10, 50, 100, 500, 5000Hz
- Filter cutoff slope: -12dB/octave
- Input connector: BNC
- Output range: ±10V
- Output offset (position) range: ±3V
- Output connector: BNC
- Power requirements: ±12VDC @ 50mA
- Dimensions: 2.75W × 5H × 10D (inches)
(1) The PM-1000 IS NOT to be used for human patient-connected applications.