About a year ago DATAQ Instruments rolled out a new forum tied into our support ticket system. The ticket system and forum now use the same login. Recently we closed all new posts to the old forum at support.dataq.com. The old forum can still be browsed, but no new posts will be allowed. The new forum can be found at www.dataq.com/ticket. We realize this is not the traditional bulletin board type forum most people are used to.
The new forum does require registration. If you have previously submitted a support ticket, you can use the same login for the forum. Follow the directions below:
- Go to www.dataq.com/ticket and click on the “Ask a question” link.
- A popup login screen will open. If you have previously submitted a ticket you can login and post a question immediately using the same login. If you had not, click on the “Register” link.
- Enter your email address (please double-check it) and Name.
- An email with further instructions will be sent to the address provided. Follow the directions contained therein to complete registration (the email will provide a link that will take you to a password setup screen).
- Once your password is set you will be logged in automatically and you will be able to post a question by clicking on the “Ask a question” link.
We will continue to iron out any wrinkles we find in this system. Feel free to comment to this post to tell us what you think or to ask for further instructions.