NEW Wireless Data Logger EL-WiFi-T
Measures Temperature from -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)
DATAQ is proud to announce the release of the latest EL-WiFi Data Logger, a low-cost series of data loggers that feature wireless communication to any PC over just about any wireless network (802.11b-compliant). Each wireless data logger in the series provides a built-in display showing current reading, minimum and maximum readings, and the state of high and low alarms. Data is automatically time- and date-stamped for easy reference and easily ports to the provided PC software for later analysis. The built-in rechargeable battery and hardened plastic enclosure (IP55-rated – tolerates dusty and sprayed water) provide easy deployment in a multitude of industrial environments.
- -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F) temperature measurements
- Ingress Protection Rating of 55 resists dust and water spray
- Built-in display shows current, min/max readings, alarm states
- Wireless communication to any PC using WiFi
- 802.11b-compliant for universal compatibility
- Built-in, rechargeable battery for independent deployment
- Seamlessly uploads memory to host PC at programmable intervals
- Huge buffer memory of over 1,000,000 readings tolerates disconnects
- Programmable high/low alarm limits
- Built-in USB interface for battery charging and initial configuration
- Free configuration, review, and Excel-export software
- Supplied with mounting bracket and USB cable
Learn more about the EL-WiFi-T Wireless Temperature Data Logger.