Single Channel Data Logger Measures and stores Carbon Monoxide (CO) readings over a 0 to 1000 ppm range
- Includes an EL-USB-CO data logger, a battery (pre-installed), and downloadable software
- PLEASE NOTE: The EL-USB-CO is a professional measuring instrument, designed to record Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas levels for later analysis. It is NOT an alarm/safety/warning device and should not be used in this capacity.
- 0 to 1000 ppm CO measurement range
- Stores up to 32,510 Measurements
- User-Programmable Warning Threshold with Bright Visual and Audible Warning
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
- Expected sensor life: 4 years
- Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery
- Discount Schedule
- 10% off MSRP
PLEASE NOTE: The EL-USB-CO is a professional measuring instrument, designed to record Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas levels for later analysis. It is not an alarm/safety/warning device and should not be used in this capacity.
The EL-USB-CO data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 Carbon Monoxide (CO) readings over a 0 to 1000 ppm measurement range and -10 to +40°C (14 to +104°F) operating temperature range. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and running the purpose-designed software. The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger is supplied complete with a long life lithium battery. Data is stored in non-volatile memory and is retained when the battery is empty. A bright red LED will flash and a buzzer can sound when a preset warning level has been exceeded.
Replacement 3.6V, 1200mAh lithium battery. Please Note: Continental U.S. shipping ONLY.
FREE Configuration and download software for Lascar Data Loggers.
|Number of Channels:||One|
|Measurement range:||3 to 1000 ppm|
|Internal resolution:||0.5 ppm|
|Accuracy (overall error):||the greater of ±7 / ±6 ppm/%|
|Repeatability:||±2 % of reading|
|Decay of reading over time:||5% of reading/year|
|Expected sensor life:||4 years|
|Response time (to reach 90%):||1 minute|
|Logging Rate (current measurement):||1 sample every 10 seconds
1 sample every 30 seconds
1 sample every minute
1 sample every 5 minutes
|Memory Capacity:||32,510 samples|
|Operating Temperature Range:
|-10 to +40°C (14 to +104°F)|
|Operating pressure range:||900 to 1000 mbar|
|Battery Life:||3 months (with battery supplied, 10 minute logging rate, 25°C ambient temperature, audible warning disabled, reading <10 ppm CO)|
Introducing the EL-USB-CO
Introducing the EL-USB-CO Low-cost USB Carbon Monoxide data logger.
Learn how to set up Lascar Data Loggers with EasyLog Software.
View the animated gif showing typical EL-USB Data Logger assembly.