Single Channel Data Logger Measures and stores Carbon Monoxide (CO) readings over a 0 to 1000 ppm range
- Includes an EL-USB-CO data logger, a battery (pre-installed), and downloadable software
- PLEASE NOTE: The EL-USB-CO is a professional measuring instrument, designed to record Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas levels for later analysis. It is NOT an alarm/safety/warning device and should not be used in this capacity.
- 0 to 1000 ppm CO measurement range
- Stores up to 32,510 Measurements
- User-Programmable Warning Threshold with Bright Visual and Audible Warning
- USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
- Expected sensor life: 4 years
- Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery
- Discount Schedule
Introducing the EL-USB-CO
Introducing the EL-USB-CO Low-cost USB Carbon Monoxide data logger.
Learn how to set up Lascar Data Loggers with EasyLog Software.
View the animated gif showing typical EL-USB Data Logger assembly.