Need technical support?
Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm Eastern Time
DATAQ Instruments Technical Support Forum - get support for Hardware, Software, Starter Kits, and ActiveX programming.
DATAQ Instruments has a Technical Support Forum at support.dataq.com that you can easily search or post a question to without being a member. If you can't find an answer to your question, post a message containing the technical support questions you have and an applications engineer will send you a reply. To help us expedite your support, please provide the following information in your message:
- Your name, company and phone number
- The software you are using (WinDaq Lite, Pro, Pro+, WinDaqXL, ActiveX Controls, etc.)
- The hardware you are using
- Your operating system
- Your data acquisition interface (parallel port, ethernet, USB or serial)
- A description of your problem
If you would rather e-mail your support questions, you can reach an applications engineer at our Support Email. However, please note that priority is given to the support questions in the DATAQ Forum. In your e-mail, please include the software and hardware you're using, your operating system, your data acquisition interface (parallel port, ethernet, USB or serial) and a description of your problem.