WinDaq/MySQL and WinDaq/MSSQL
WinDaq Real Time Link to MySQL or Microsoft SQL Database
For use with all DATAQ Hardware that runs with WinDaq Software
- FREE Visual Basic program that allows you to utilize the power and speed of a MySQL or MS SQL Database to store data
- SQL can store over 30,000 times the amount of data that Microsoft Excel holds
- Connect to MySQL at Local or Remote Location
- Works with MySQL running on either Linux or Windows
- True Multitasking Operation
- Single-Shot or Looping Real-Time Modes
- Learn More: Read the article How to Store Data using WinDaq/MySQL
This software is a free download without any warranty. No help documentation is included. If you have questions, want to report a problem, or need support, please visit the Developer Network Forum.
- DATAQ Instruments Hardware Device
- WinDaq Software running on Windows 95/2000/NT/XP
- You must have or upgrade to at least version 2.5 of the WinDaq program you are using (Lite/Pro/Pro+)
- MySQL Requirements
MySQL database that is running on either a Windows or Linux machine. For more information go to www.mysql.com MySQL Connector/ODBC. To download, go to: dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/5.1.html. For information on how to Install the ODBC connector, click here.
- Microsoft SQL Requirements
MS SQL database server.
WinDaq/MySQL. WinDaq real time link to MySQL Database (FREE). Download Now!
WinDaq/MSSQL. WinDaq real time link to Microsoft SQL Database (FREE). Download Now!
WinDaq/MySQL Visual Basic 6.0 Source Code (FREE). Includes Visual Basic 6.0 source code and WinDaq/MySQL program. Download Now!
Many data acquisition and analysis applications need to store large quantities of data that can be retrieved quickly and easily. WinDaq/MySQL and WinDaq/MSSQL are free Visual Basic software programs for WinDaq/Lite, /Pro, and /Pro+ that allow data acquired by these packages to be ported to a SQL database. WinDaq software performance is unaffected by the WinDaq/SQL process.
Who should use this?
- Those looking for a free solution to storing data outside of the WinDaq format.
- Those who need to store large quantities of data.
- Those who are familiar with the MySQL or MSSQL database format.
|FREE||WinDaq/MySQL and WinDaq/MSSQL are free Visual Basic 6.0 programs for use with WinDaq software.|
|Powerful Recording Capability||Record over 2,000,000,000 rows of data in a single MySQL table. Leave WinDaq/MySQL running for as long as you want, and then search quickly and easily though the data using the speed of MySQL.|
|Real-time waveform data port to MySQL or MS SQL in real time||Extends the analytical reach of WinDaq by providing a solution for calculated channels using the most popular SQL databases available.|
|Single-shot or Looping real-time modes||Allows WinDaq/MySQL to acquire a single scan of all enabled channels, or continuously loop through a definable number of rows.|
|No Programming Required||You can use the program as-is to record data in real-time to a MySQL or MSSQL database.|
Read the quick start guide to learn more: How to Store Data using WinDaq/MySQL.
DataqSDK 1.0 Data Acquisition Linux Package Free C++ Software Developers Kit for use with the DI-194RS and DI-154RS Starter Kits.
- Download the MySQL Connector/ODBC from www.mysql.com. To download, go to: dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/5.1.html. Look under Windows, Driver Installer. This connector will allow you to connect to a MySQL Database from Visual Basic. Note: This program does not work with ODBC driver 126.96.36.199. If you currently have this driver, please upgrade to 188.8.131.52 or later.
- After you have successfully installed the driver, from the Control Panel on your computer, open up the ODBC Data Source Administrator.
- Click "Add..."
- Select the MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver. Now just follow the prompts to finish.