Voltmeter Operation of the DI-770 Oscilloscope
The DI-770's intelligent voltmeter function allows it to replace traditional panel meters at a fraction of the price.
- Displays up to six fully configurable channels.
- Quick view bar graph per channel allows a fast signal size interpretation.
- Eleven selectable mathematical operations on the measured data may be enabled per channel: True RMS, Peak-to-peak, Mean Value, Maximum Value, Minimum value, dbm Frequency, Power Value, Crest Factor, Momentary value, Duty Cycle
- Sixteen configurable value displays for each channel: Ch1, Ch2, Ch1 + Ch2, Ch1 - Ch2, Ch2 - Ch1, Ch1 × Ch2, Ch1 ÷ Ch2, Ch2 ÷ Ch1, log (Ch1 ÷ Ch2), log (Ch2 ÷ Ch1), Minimum Value, Maximum Value, > then Hi, < then Lo, < > Hi Lo, > < Comp
- Supports disk or printer logging with an adjustable interval between measurements. Files recorded to disk can be read back into the oscilloscope or data logger virtual instruments.
- The voltmeter virtual instrument may be used simultaneously with the oscilloscope and/or spectrum analyzer virtual instruments.