Model DI-770 - OBSOLETE
PC-based Oscilloscope provides 5 virtual instruments in one
- 200mV to 80V full scale measurement range
- 5 virtual instruments in one: Voltmeter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Data Logger, and Function Generator
- Convenient USB interface
- Two Analog input channels
- Sample throughput rates up to 100MHz
- Up to 16-bit measurement resolution.
DATAQ Instruments' DI-770 Series Oscilloscope products provide hardware and software to support high speed data acquisition in a manner that is both price- and performance-competitive with stand-alone digital storage oscilloscopes. Two hardware versions are offered, one sampling at a maximum rate of 25 MHz and another at 100 MHz. Both hardware products are supported by WinDaq/Scope software. DI-770 hardware with supplied WinDaq/Scope software really offer five virtual instruments in one: An oscilloscope, voltmeter, spectrum analyzer, data logger, and a function/arbitrary waveform generator. These features, combined into one instrument, offer unprecedented instrumentation power, speed, and flexibility. The DI-770 oscilloscope offers two analog input channels with 8-, 12-, 14-, or 16-bit resolution depending upon sample rate. Each channel provides a 200mV to 80V full scale input range, a 128K sample record buffer, and supports a sampling rate per channel of up to 100 MHz, depending upon the model.
The DI-770 oscilloscope is provided with two 1:1 and 10:1 switchable oscilloscope probes. The product is provided in the same form factor as other DATAQ Instruments troubleshooting instruments, like the model DI-730. Package size measures L 9" × W 7.29" × H 1.52".
Used by itself or in combination with other DATAQ Instruments products, the DI-770 oscilloscope replaces conventional digital storage oscilloscopes (DSOs) that lack the DI-770's small size and direct computer compatibility. Add to this the instrument's ability to operate incrementally as a voltmeter, data logger, spectrum analyzer, and a function/arbitrary waveform generator and the instrument is solidly positioned as an alternative to multiple, bulky conventional instruments. In field maintenance and troubleshooting applications size matters, and the DI-770 oscilloscope is the smallest multi-instrument solution available.
5 Virtual Instruments in One
DI-770 Hardware coupled with the provided WinDaq/Scope Software essentially offers 5 virtual instruments: an Oscilloscope, Voltmeter, Data Logger, Spectrum Analyzer, and Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
- Definable record lengths ranging from 10 to 131,060 samples.
- Definable pre-trigger positions ranging from 0 to 100% allows you to capture events leading up to a trigger.
- Timesaving Auto Setup feature automatically senses signal voltage level and frequency, and then sets optimal acquisition parameters.
- Fast and easy time zoom using our unique scroll bar.
- Time base accuracy of ±0.01%.
- Adjustable sampling frequency to adapt to any signal frequency.
- Selectable signal averaging allows any degree of waveform smoothing with average sizes of 1, 4, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 256 samples.
- Waveform envelope mode highlights min/max changes over time.
- Software selectable vertical offset and gain per channel.
- Point-and-click trigger level, slope and hysteresis adjustments.
- Selectable linear or quadratic interpolation smoothes waveform displays.
- Adjustable cursors for precise time and amplitude measurements.
- Disk storage feature allows you to store and recall reference signals to aid waveform comparison and interpretation.
- Channel math features allow real time channel addition and subtraction.
- Supports comment tags to mark specific on-screen events.
- Supports color hardcopy.
- Provided with a complete Windows help facility.
Easy to Connect and Use
The DI-770 oscilloscope features a USB 2.0 interface that is backward compatible with USB 1.1. Power is derived directly through the USB cable so no external power supply is required.
Measuring only L 9" × W 7.29" × H 1.52"—the same size as our DI-720 and DI-730 Series instruments—the DI-770 oscilloscope is the smallest multi-instrument solution for field maintenance and troubleshooting applications.
The DI-770 oscilloscope can be directly mounted on any DI-720 or DI-730 Series instrument to create a system combination capable of addressing the entire industrial spectrum of voltages and frequencies.
8-, 12-, 14-, or 16-bit measurement resolution is possible depending upon sample rate.