DataqSDK 1.0 (beta) Data Acquisition Linux Package
For use with the DI-145 Hardware
- FREE C++ Software Developer's Kit
- The package download includes extensive help documentation.
- Includes a precompiled example program.
- User-contributed Autotools version available. Click here.
- This software is currently in a beta version. If you have questions or need support, please visit the Developer Network Forum.
- Open Source Software - To learn more about the benefits of Open Source, go to www.opensource.org.
DataqSDK_Linux.tar.bz2. Package includes source code, help documentation, and precompiled examples.
DataqSDK_Linux.tar.gz. Package includes source code, help documentation, and precompiled examples.
To extract the files once you have downloaded them:
*.tar.bz2: $ tar -xjf DataqSDK_Linux.tar.bz2
*.tar.gz: $ tar -xzf DataqSDK_Linux.tar.gz
DataqSDK 1.0 for Linux is Open Source software with a General Public License (GPL). This means that you can download the source code, written in C++, and make modifications to the program to fit your specific application. If you would like to contribute any programming to the DataqSDK for Linux, please visit the DATAQ Developer Network.
Who should use this?
- Those looking for a way to acquire data from their DI-194RS/154RS data acquisition unit in Linux.
- Those who are familiar with the Linux OS and C++ programming.