SDK .Net Class (Beta)
Solutions for .NET Programming Environments
- FREE Download
- .Net control communicates directly with your DATAQ Instruments device using any .Net programming language
- Detailed sample programs included in the installation to help you get started quickly
- Fully documented help files included with installation
- Supports all contemporary USB data acquisition instruments.
- Supported functions include (device-dependent):
- Connected device discovery
- Analog in
- Digital in
- Counter in
- Frequency in
- Digital out
- Scaled and unscaled data
- Requires .NET Version 4
* Includes example programs that tap all hardware features, including ChannelStretch™ where supported.
Who Should Use the SDK .Net Control Library?
- Anyone wanting to program their DATAQ Instruments starter kit in the .NET environment
- Anyone who needs to control a process using digital or analog outputs
- Anyone who wants to acquire data without any restrictions imposed by WinDaq Acquisition and Playback software