Model GL220 (Obsolete - replaced by the GL240)
Handheld, 10-channel Data Logger
- Includes a GL220 data logger, an AC adapter, an NIST-traceable calibration certificate, and software on CD
- Built-in 4.3" WQVGA TFT LCD Color Display
- Stand-alone or PC-connected operation
- 10 Analog Channels
- Input-to-output and channel-to-channel Isolation
- USB PC Interface
- Programmable measurements per analog channel:
- 12 voltage ranges over ±20 mV to ±50 V full scale
- Type J,K,T,R,S,B,E,N,W thermocouples
- Four discrete/counter/frequency input channels
- Four alarm outputs
With its color monitor and internal memory the GL220 is a compact, lightweight, multi-channel data logger that provides 10 analog measurement channels, in addition to four channels each of discrete logic and pulse inputs. The GL220 also supports one external trigger input and four alarm outputs. The GL220 is equipped with a 2 GB internal flash memory to allow the direct capture of acquired data, and its built-in USB port may be used to connect any standard USB flash drive for incremental capacity. Alternatively, the USB interface may be connected to a PC to allow data upload in real time or from memory, as well as remote configuration and real time data acquisition.
4-20mA current loop shunt resistor
Precision 250 Ω resistor, 0.1%. Learn More
2-meter logic/alarm cable with bare tips.
DC Power Cable
2-meter DC power cable with bare tips.
One (1) 7.2V/2900mAh lithium battery pack. Please Note: Continental U.S. shipping ONLY.
3-meter humidity sensor with dedicated power connector. Learn More.
Carrying Case. Interior padding and rugged exterior for safe transportation of your GL220 data logger. 4-6 WEEK LEAD TIME.
AC Power Supply
Spare (one is already included with the instrument) AC power supply for GL220, GL240, GL820, GL840, and GL900 products.
GBD to WDH
FREE Graphtec to WinDaq High Resolution (GBD - to - WDH) File Conversion Utility (beta version) converts files recorded with a Graphtec device to WinDaq Playback for analysis.
Data Logger Software
Visit the Support Download page at Graphtec for software (both links below take you to another site).
Sub-zero Thermocouple Measurements
Boot Your Graphtec Data Logger in USB Drive Mode
Convert GBD files (created by Graphtec Data Loggers) to WDH (WinDaq) files
View the GL220 Data Logger setup tutorial playlist on YouTube.
Graphtec APS Software
APS PC-based software provides access to all the features on the front panel, and more.
Stand-alone USB data logger
- 10 isolated analog/4 counter channels
- Sample intervals from 10ms to 1 hour
- ±20mV to ±100V programmable ranges
- Supports TC measurements
- Record to PC, USB drive, flash
- Measure RH model B-530