Periodic firmware updates for the DI-2008 voltage and thermocouple data logger will include bug fixes, performances improvements and/or feature additions.
Click here to download the latest firmware revision.
To update the firmware:
1. Start with the DI-2008 disconnected from your PC
2. Hold down the pushbutton on the side of the DI-2008, and connect the unit to your PC
3. With the DI-2008 connect to the PC, release the button (the mode LED should be solid white)
4. Run the Update.exe application and click the ‘Update Firmware’ button
5. Once the update is complete, a message will appear indicating that the firmware update completed successfully
6. With the update complete, unplug the USB cable, and plug it back in again
7. The LED will blink green, indicating that you’re ready to run the ‘DI-2008 Acquisition’ software