Model DI-700 - OBSOLETE (Please consider DI-2108)
Sixteen-channel USB data acquisition system
- Obsolete - replaced by the DI-710 Series
- Sleek, Low Profile Package Measures Only 1.5 × 4.25 × 5.5 Inches
- Connects To the USB Port of Any Desktop, Transportable, Notebook, or Laptop PC
- Powered By the USB Port
- Add the DI-75B To Pre-Condition Any Industrial Signal
- Use the AC/DC Current Probe for measuring in cable bundles and tighter areas
- 16 Single-Ended or 8 Differential Analog Inputs
- Maximum Sample Rate of 900 Hz*
- Measurement range of ±10mV to ±10V (-PGL Models) or ±1.25V to ±10V (-PGH Models)
- 16-Bit A/D Converter
- Includes WinDaq recording and playback software, communications cable, screwdriver, and documentation
Our DI-700 defines new price/performance standards for PCbased data acquisition. Designed to communicate with your PC through its USB port, the DI-700 offers 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog input channels that can be programmed individually for optimal use. Each of the DI-700's channels is capable of measuring ±10 volts full scale across four programmable gain selections, making it possible to measure a wide range of signals simultaneously. The PGH model supports gains of 1, 2, 4, and 8 while the PGL model supports gains of 1, 10, 100, and 1000. Sample at speeds up to 900 samples per second with high measurement resolution. The DI-700 also offers eight programmable digital input lines and eight programmable digital output lines. The USB interface provides the ultimate plug-and-play connection. It provides power for the DI-700 and allows you to connect/disconnect the DI-700 at will without rebooting the computer
4-20mA current loop shunt resistor
Precision 250 Ω resistor, 0.1%. Learn More
Data Acquisition Recording and Playback Software
Included FREE with your Dataq Instruments hardware purchase. 240Hz maximum sample rate for most products. Owners of obsolete products may still download the latest version.
FREE ActiveX programming solutions for Dataq Instruments products. Free sample programs available. Compatible with LabView.
WinDaq-to-Excel Real Time Link
Real-time data logging directly to Microsoft Excel (supports MS Office 2003 or higher). No programming required. Free Trial Version. Purchase full version on WinDaq/XL product page.
Frequency and True RMS Data Acquisition
Intelligent Oversampling Methods Extend Measurement Flexibility
4-20mA Current Loop Data Acquisition
Export data to Excel
Learn how to export data from WinDaq Waveform Browser to Microsoft Excel.
WinDaq Data Acquisition Software
Introduction to WinDaq Data Acquisition Software.
USB Data Acquisition
- 16 analog inputs
- 4800 Hz max sample rate
- ±1.25 V to ±10 V programmable ranges
- Measure environmental temperature
& humidity with HMP60 probe
- Includes WinDaq software