Paperless Chart Recorder and Data Logger with 10 channels for voltage, process current, or temperature (TC- or RTD-based)
- Includes an MT100 data logger, an AC adapter, an NIST-traceable calibration certificate, and software on CD
- Desktop or panel mount
- IP65 protects against dust and moisture
- 5.7in. real-time color display
- 10 analog input channels (voltage, thermocouple, RTD, and humidity)
- 4 logic/pulse inputs
- 4 relay alarm outputs
- Records to USB memory stick
- Auto data archive via LAN
- Programmable measurements per analog channel:
- 12 voltage ranges over ±20 mV to ±50 V full scale
- Type J,K,T,R,S,B,E,N,W thermocouples
- PT100, PT1000 3-wire RTD
- Four discrete/counter/frequency input channels
- Four alarm outputs
The MT100 is a feature-packed process monitor for nearly any industrial application to replace traditional chart and circular recorders, digital and analog panel meters, and other less capable monitoring equipment. Its 10 isolated analog input channels are complemented by four logic channels that are programmable as either discrete or pulse inputs. The 10 analog channels may be programmed on a channel-by channel basis to measure voltage from ±20mV to 50V full scale across 12 ranges, thermocouple- or RTD-based temperature, or 4-20 or 0-20 mA current loops. Nearly all thermocouple types are supported; along with both PT100 and PT1000 RTDs. MT100 logic inputs detect state changes, while pulse inputs may be used for count and/or rate determinations. A separate trigger input allows the instrument to synchronize its measurements to external events. The MT100 measures humidity using either a built-in dry bulb/wet bulb calculation, or by using an optional humidity probe. All measurements are displayed in real time on its built-in color display, and may be simultaneously recorded to internal memory, a standard removable USB memory stick, or to a LAN-based file server. Each of four alarm outputs with flexible trigger definitions allow the MT100 to handle any alarm load up to 250 VAC /2 A, meaning that the MT100 can directly control most lights or audible alarms without external circuitry. If it’s connected to a PC on its LAN connection it can even send you an email during an alarm event.
3-meter humidity sensor with dedicated power connector. Learn More.
Portable desktop enclosure with handle for portability.
GBD to WDH
FREE Graphtec to WinDaq High Resolution (GBD - to - WDH) File Conversion Utility (beta version) converts files recorded with a Graphtec device to WinDaq Playback for analysis.
Data Logger Software
Visit the Support Download page at Graphtec for software (both links below take you to another site).
Learn how to back your data up to an FTP server with Graphtec Data Loggers.
Record at Time
Learn how to record at a specified time with Graphtec Data Loggers.
Stand-alone USB data logger
- 10 isolated analog/4 counter channels
- Sample intervals from 10ms to 1 hour
- ±20mV to ±100V programmable ranges
- Supports TC measurements
- Record to PC, USB drive, flash
- Measure RH model B-530