Model DI-148U-SP - OBSOLETE (Please consider DI-2108)
USB Data Acquisition Starter Kit with Two String Pot Inputs
- Obsolete - no direct replacment products available
- Two string pot inputs plus two general purpose inputs (±10V range)
- Low-cost, compact, data acquisition starter kit.
- Record Data With 10 Bits of Measurement Accuracy at Rates Up to 14,400 Samples/Second. WinDaq High Speed Acquisition software required for recording rates over 240Hz.
- Convenient USB Interface.
- Six digital bits for general purpose I/O.
- Includes WinDaq recording and playback software, communications cable, screwdriver, and documentation
The DI-148U breaks new ground in price and performance, offering advanced features usually reserved for more expensive instruments. They include, but are not limited to, a channel scan list, high sample rate throughput, and an advanced computer interface. These features combine to produce a robust instrument that can be applied to nearly any data acquisition situation where pre amplified signals need to be acquired to a PC.
This extremely inexpensive instrument offers eight single-ended analog input channels (each with a fixed ±10 volt full scale range), analog-to-digital conversion resolution of 10 bits (allowing a minimum voltage sensitivity of ±19.5 mV), six bidirectional TTL ports that may be used for general purpose control, and a maximum sample throughput rate of up to 14,400 Hz. No other instrument offers so much for so little.
DI-148 High Speed Unlock Code
Unlocks WinDaq to allow recording speeds up to 14.4 kHz throughput. Unlock Code ONLY. No CD will be shipped. Please Note: If you are ordering this software for a device you already own, you MUST provide the serial number of your device under "Order Notes" during checkout to receive the unlock code. Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
4-20mA current loop shunt resistor
Precision 250 Ω resistor, 0.1%. Learn More
Data Acquisition Recording and Playback Software
Included FREE with your Dataq Instruments hardware purchase. 240Hz maximum sample rate for most products. Owners of obsolete products may still download the latest version.
FREE ActiveX programming solutions for Dataq Instruments products. Free sample programs available. Compatible with LabView.
WinDaq-to-Excel Real Time Link
Real-time data logging directly to Microsoft Excel (supports MS Office 2003 or higher). No programming required. Free Trial Version. Purchase full version on WinDaq/XL product page.
Frequency and True RMS Data Acquisition
Intelligent Oversampling Methods Extend Measurement Flexibility
4-20mA Current Loop Data Acquisition
Acquiring Displacement Data with a String Pot (pdf)
Analog and Digital Data Acquisition using the DI-148/158 and ActiveX
Export data to Excel
Learn how to export data from WinDaq Waveform Browser to Microsoft Excel.
WinDaq Data Acquisition Software
Introduction to WinDaq Data Acquisition Software.
USB Data Acquisition Starter Kit
- 4 differential analog inputs
- 12-bit measurement resolution
- ±10 V fixed measurement range
- Up to 40 kHz sample rate per channel
- Includes WinDaq software
- Fully documented command protocol
High Speed USB DAQ
- 4 or 8 differential analog inputs
- ±10V measurement range
- Up to 220 kHz throughput
- 16-bit measurement resolution
- Anti-aliasing Filter per Channel
- 7 Digital Ports with rate and count
- Records to PC or USB flash memory
- Includes WinDaq software