Model DI-158 - OBSOLETE (Please consider DI-2108)
Four-channel data acquisition starter kit
- Obsolete - replaced by the DI-155 - View a side-by-side product comparison
- Low-cost, compact, USB data acquisition starter kit.
- Record data with 12 bits of measurement accuracy at rates up to 14,400 samples/second. Unlock code required for recording rates over 240Hz.
- Convenient USB interface.
- Four ±10V or optional ±64V fixed differential inputs.
- Four digital bits for general purpose I/O.
- Two 0V to 1.25V digital to analog output ports.
- Winner of Evaluation Engineering's 2004 Reader's Choice Award for Best Data Acquisition Product.
- Includes WinDaq recording and playback software, communications cable, screwdriver, and documentation
DI-158 products break new ground in price and performance, offering advanced features and options usually reserved for more expensive instruments. A channel scan list, high sample throughput rates, and an advanced computer interface are just some of the features combined to produce a robust instrument that can be applied to nearly any data acquisition situation where low and high level signals need to be acquired to a PC.
The high level gain/high full scale range option provides gain ranges of 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, and 512 with a full scale range of ±64 volts. The standard model provides gain ranges per channel of 1, 2, 4, and 8 with a full scale range of ±10 volts. Units are powered through the USB interface so no external power is required.
DI-158 High Speed Unlock Code
Unlocks WinDaq to allow recording speeds up to 14.4 kHz throughput. Unlock Code ONLY. No CD will be shipped. Please Note: If you are ordering this software for a device you already own, you MUST provide the serial number of your device under "Order Notes" during checkout to receive the unlock code. Please allow one (1) business day for processing.
Data Acquisition Recording and Playback Software
Included FREE with your Dataq Instruments hardware purchase. 240Hz maximum sample rate for most products. Owners of obsolete products may still download the latest version.
FREE ActiveX programming solutions for Dataq Instruments products. Free sample programs available. Compatible with LabView.
WinDaq-to-Excel Real Time Link
Real-time data logging directly to Microsoft Excel (supports MS Office 2003 or higher). No programming required. Free Trial Version. Purchase full version on WinDaq/XL product page.
Export data to Excel
Learn how to export data from WinDaq Waveform Browser to Microsoft Excel.
WinDaq Data Acquisition Software
Introduction to WinDaq Data Acquisition Software.
USB Data Acquisition Starter Kit
- 4 differential analog inputs
- 12-bit measurement resolution
- ±10 V fixed measurement range
- Up to 40 kHz sample rate per channel
- Includes WinDaq software
- Fully documented command protocol
High Speed USB DAQ
- 4 or 8 differential analog inputs
- ±10V measurement range
- Up to 220 kHz throughput
- 16-bit measurement resolution
- Anti-aliasing Filter per Channel
- 7 Digital Ports with rate and count
- Records to PC or USB flash memory
- Includes WinDaq software