Model GL820 (Obsolete replaced by the GL840-M)
Handheld, 20- to 200-channel Data Logger
- Includes a GL820 data logger, an AC adapter, an NIST-traceable calibration certificate, and software on CD
- Built-in 5.7" TFT LCD Color Display
- Stand-alone or PC-connected operation
- 20 Analog Channels Standard, Expandable to 200
- Input-to-output and channel-to-channel Isolation
- USB and Ethernet PC Interfaces
- Programmable measurements per analog channel:
- 12 voltage ranges over ±20 mV to ±50 V full scale
- Type J,K,T,R,S,B,E,N,W thermocouples
- PT100, PT1000 3-wire RTD
- Four discrete/counter/frequency input channels
- Four alarm outputs
With its color monitor and internal memory the GL820 is a compact, lightweight, multi-channel data logger that provides 20 standard analog measurement channels, expandable to 200. The GL820 is equipped with a large internal flash memory to allow the direct capture of acquired data, and its built-in USB port may be used to connect any standard USB flash drive for incremental capacity. Alternatively, the USB or the integral Ethernet port may be connected to a PC to allow data upload in real time or from memory, as well as local or remote configuration and real time data acquisition. The Ethernet feature includes WEB and FTP server functions, which allows monitoring from a remote location as well as data transfer.
4-20mA current loop shunt resistor
Precision 250 Ω resistor, 0.1%. Learn More
2-meter logic/alarm cable with bare tips.
DC Power Cable
2-meter DC power cable with bare tips.
One (1) 7.2V/2900mAh lithium battery pack. Please Note: Continental U.S. shipping ONLY.
3-meter humidity sensor with dedicated power connector. Learn More.
Carrying Case. Interior padding and rugged exterior for safe transportation of your GL220 data logger. 4-6 WEEK LEAD TIME.
AC Power Supply
Spare (one is already included with the instrument) AC power supply for GL220, GL240, GL820, GL840, and GL900 products.
GBD to WDH
FREE Graphtec to WinDaq High Resolution (GBD - to - WDH) File Conversion Utility (beta version) converts files recorded with a Graphtec device to WinDaq Playback for analysis.
Data Logger Software
Visit the Support Download page at Graphtec for software (both links below take you to another site).
Sub-zero Thermocouple Measurements
Boot Your Graphtec Data Logger in USB Drive Mode
Back up GL820 Data to Your iOS or Android Mobile Device
Back-up GL820 and GL900 Data Using Windows Built-in FTP Server
Convert GBD files (created by Graphtec Data Loggers) to WDH (WinDaq) files
View the GL820 Data Logger setup tutorial playlist on YouTube.
Graphtec APS Software
APS PC-based software provides access to all the features on the front panel, and more.
Stand-alone USB data logger
- 10 isolated analog/4 counter channels
- Sample intervals from 10ms to 1 hour
- ±20mV to ±100V programmable ranges
- Supports TC measurements
- Record to PC, USB drive, flash
- Measure RH model B-530